Friday 25 January 2013

Weekend Life....Happy Australia Day! (Noosa, Queensland, Australia)

Noosa, Queensland, Australia, November 2011. 

Tomorrow, 26th January, is Australia Day so I thought I would post some photographs from Noosa, one of my favourite places in Australia. Some of the photos you might have seen before in last year's post.

So, to any Aussie readers, no matter where you are in the world (whether baking hot in Darwin or shivering in Quebec), Happy Australia Day! Tomorrow morning I will having my own little Australia Day breakfast: toasted sourdough with vegemite and avocado + a flat white.

p.s.My thoughts are with all of the Queenslanders who are currently battling the floods.

p.p.s. The lovely Kate from I'm not a Celebrity blog did a lovely post on my favourite Aussie breakfast. LOVE her turkish bread baking!! Check it out here

9 comments:

  1. Happy Australia Day to you too...love Noosa!

    Enjoy your vegemite brekky xxx Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy australia day to you too! love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Aussie Day :-) xxx Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. @monkeyshines - thank you!

    @dustjacket, @Joy and @Gabrielle - yay! Happy Australia Day! I am now craving a lamington :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Australia Day! Fire up the barbie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos. Hope you enjoyed your brekkie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm truly longing for a warmer climate, Norway at this time of year is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great day :)

    http://currentlylovingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks lovely and sunny- wish I could be there!
    http://www.untangleyourspangle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete